Epoch Times releases documentary on origin of Coronavirus
I’ve just watched this new documentary — and its loaded with information and details about what the newspaper calls the CCP Virus. Some of the information is irrefutable and the questions asked are fascinating. Answers are provided when possible.
Here are some bits of info from The Epoch Times:
“No one sells bats at the Huanan Seafood Market,” scientists tell The Epoch Times.
If that’s so, then how did the COVID-19 pandemic start? That’s just one important question asked in an explosive new documentary from The Epoch Times and NTD-TV that plays like a Hollywood thriller:
“Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus”
Investigative reporter Joshua Philipp leads us on a journey of discovery from the Huanan Seafood Market in Hubei Province to multiple scandals at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Whether it’s long-running experiments on viruses or military takeovers, suspicious activities seem to shadow the spread of COVID-19 – also known as the CCP Virus.
Philipp’s questions are equally as important as the answers he seeks:
- Since the first case was reported on December 1, why did the first cluster of cases at the Huanan Seafood Market not appear until December 15?
- Why does the official CCP “origin” of the virus tie it to the Seafood Market?
- Is the World Health Organization (WHO) in the pocket of the Chinese Communist Party – and why?
- Why did several well-known scientists who had once suggested a laboratory origin for the virus decline to be interviewed?
- Why did the CCP mount a sprawling disinformation campaign attempting the deflect blame to the United States?
- Will the Chinese Communist Government be forced to pay reparations to the rest of the world?
The most important question of all is inherent in the documentary’s title:
What is the true origin of the Wuhan Cornonavirus?
The story of Patient Zero consuming an infected bat has itself gone “viral,” but is not likely to be true. The truth is important because of lives that have been lost that might have been saved — and because of economies unnecessarily damaged. Philipp brings you the true story by digging for hidden facts and documents, and through interviews with scientists, doctors, and experts on the Chinese government.
Documentary: “Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus”
This documentary goes far beyond what you’ve seen and heard in the Mainstream Media. This is investigative journalism at its best that will keep you on the edge of your seat.